Kelly clarkson missing dog

by Unknown | 03:24 in |

kelly clarkson missing dog

kelly clarkson missing dog, miniature Labradoodle had run away.

I lost it and started bawling when she told me, Kelly writes in a post on American Country Countdown’s web page. Seriously, I was so dramatic, but I don’t have children and they are my babies that I sleep with every night I literally walked around for hours looking for him.

After rushing home, Kelly searched for Joplin with the help of her neighbor’s dogs, Buddy and Luna. “I started walking through this land across from us that’s like 400 acres and is undeveloped and rough terrain and home to many coyotes and God knows what else and I thought maybe he ran in there, so me and Luna and Buddy walked for another hour around this land and then I just started bawling and sat down on the ground giving up.”

Finally, Kel spotted her pup tangled in a mass of vines and branches. “I can’t believe I’m admitting this but I ran through the shallow part of the pond which was knee deep yelling for him as if he were the last living thing on the planet and he was stuck in all these vines with thorns and he was half in the water and stuck and I got my knife and cut him free and carried him home. I can’t believe that happened! It is like a movie!” remembers Kel of the ordeal.

But the drama didn’t end there. After finding Joplin, Kelly realized she was lost in unfamiliar Texas terrain. “My sister came climbing over one of the hills a bit later because I called her and told her I was lost but I had found Joplin,” said the singer.

Blog Archive

Categories

Popular Posts